Monday, October 24, 2011

Quote by: Plato

"Love is a serious mental disease."

We push ourselves so much just to find love. Some get depressed looking for it, others go insane, and yet sometimes when you find love it's not what you thought at all. Love is a messed up situation, you never know whats going to happen. It could tear you apart, or you could find happiness and die with it. Im not the type of girl to search for love, if love wants me, love can come find me. But love is not a big priority in my life right now. Yeah, its good at times, but at most, its not. I believe people search for love so hardcore because life is too short and they could die at any moment, and before they die, they want to expeirence love, just once.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for following my blog :D
    You've got a nice blog too
    I'm a new follower from you're blog ;p

    Iris
    http://www.nailartbyiris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete