Friday, January 13, 2012

Quote by: Barack Obama

"The thing about hip-hop today is it's smart, it's insightful. The way they can communicate a complex message in a very short space is remarkable".
 
Did you ever notice that the lyrics you sing in songs are so real? I mean, i know I sing songs that just have a good beat, and the words seem pretty good. I can listen to a song a thousand times and not until having knowing the song forever I will actually listen to the lyrics and realize these people have true art. They are able to take anything and put into a well played song. I love music, and im not the type to like one or two kinds, I love them all, whether its spanish, rap, hip hop, irish, country, christian, oldies. I think being a person that music is their life, shouldnt be only commitied to one type of music. The world is big, and so many cultures are in it, i think that sometimes we forget that there is so much more out there, and music helps us realize it. Coming from a small town, I'd know that the world was big, but after seeing news on tv and hearing music from different places, I realized its way bigger than i ever imagined. If you talk to anyone I'm pretty sure that they will say music is a big part of life, and the world and to just open up to new music and explore the world.

 http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/short.html#ixzz1jLUWWSl9

No comments:

Post a Comment